The Truffle Ketchup by Stonewall Kitchens has quickly become one of my favourites. To complement its true truffle essence, I createdan Italian flavoured patty using parmesan, herbs & touch of heat.
Here's my (and likely your) new favourite chicken burger recipe.
Stonewall Kitchen Truffle Ketchup Glazed Chicken Burger
YIELD: 18 sliders or 6-8 full size burgers
PREP TIME: 30 - 45 minutes
2 lbs Ground Chicken
2/3 cup Grated Parmesan
1/3 cup Chopped Basil (packed)
1/3 cup GF Panko Crumbs
1/4 cup Fresh Thyme Leaves
1/4 cup Fresh Oregano Leaves
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Chili Flakes
1 Large Egg
2 Cups Stonewall Kitchen Truffle Ketchup
1. Pre-heat oven to 350℉
2. Combine all ingredients, except the Truffle Ketchup in a large bowl.
3. Form full size size or slider size patties and set aside on a platter.
4. Heat Canola Oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Cook patties in hot oil until deep brown in colour on the bottom, 5 to 6 minutes for full size patties, 2 to 3 for sliders.
6. Turn patties and cook until other side is browned, 3 to 4 minutes more.
7. Place all patties on a baking sheet and cover with Truffle Ketchup - the more the better for me!
8. Bake in the oven for 5 - 8 more minutes
9. Remove from heat and serve on a the bun or lettuce of your choosing. I like a butter grilled brioche bun with a touch of Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Aioli.
Photos by Josh Tenn-Yuk courtesy of Stonewall Kitchen June 2019