I would eat burgers everyday, I JUST love them! This Salmon Burger is a lighter, healthier option to the classic burger. The bright Spicy Horseradish Aioli by Stonewall Kitchen & the crunch of fennel makes this burger so flavourful, you can even enjoy it all on its own. Swap the bun for lettuce to make it even healthier.
Stonewall Kitchen Horseradish Aioli Salmon Burger
YIELD: 8 -10 sliders or 4 - 6 full size burgers
PREP TIME: 30 minutes
1 lb Salmon Filet
4 Green Onions
2 Large Eggs
2/3 Cup Stonewall Kitchen Horseradish Aioli
2/3 Cup Quinoa
2/3 Cup GF Panko
1/4 Cup Fine Dice Fennel Bulb
1/3 cup Chopped Basil (packed)
1/3 cup GF Panko Crumbs
1. While Salmon is still half frozen, remove & discard the skin. Break into smaller pieces and add to food processor.
2. Combine all ingredients in a food processor & pulse.
3. Form full size size or slider size patties and set aside on a platter.
4. Preheat oven 375℉
5. Heat Canola Oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
6. Cook patties in hot oil until deep brown in colour on the bottom, 5 to 6 minutes for full size patties, 2 to 3 for sliders.
7. Turn patties and cook until other side is browned, 3 to 4 minutes more.
8. Bake in the oven for 5 - 8 more minutes
9. Remove from heat and serve on a the bun or lettuce of your choosing.